Microsoft TechEd 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Powershsell to Access SQL Data
- Control Your ScreenSaver With Powershell
- Finding Stale User Accounts with Quest Cmdlets
- Get User Roles in Sharepoint 2007
- My Adventures with Powershell and Charting Tools
- Adding Domain Users to Local Groups
- Gathering the Number of Event Log Entries Over a Given Time-frame
- Dude, Where Are My Printers?
- What...or How do you get something out of Powershell?
- Clearing Your Akamai Content Delivery Network Cache with Powershell
Tags$env 2007 Application programming interface Calculated Property CmdletBinding docicon Event Log Export-CSV functions Get-QADUser Get-WMIObject hashtables import-csv JSON LastLogonTimeStamp local groups looping Microsoft SharePoint Northwind object output parameters parametersetname Programming Scripting Games SELECT sharepoint sort-object Sql.DataSet SqlClient SqlConnection SqlDataAdapter Statistics TimeGenereated try/catch Windows PowerShell WinNT WMI Write-Host Write-Output Xbox 360 Xbox Live XML XMLDocument XPath
Tag Archives: parameters
The games continue! The second event has closed and voting has begun. There is still time for you to jump in and try your hand at learning Powershell. There is some really good feedback to be had to sharpen your … Continue reading
Today’s script will show how to get a report of user access to webs and/or subwebs in a Sharepoint Site Collection. It is a good idea to know who has what access to the different areas of your Sharepoint site. Sometimes people get … Continue reading