Microsoft TechEd 2013
Top Posts & Pages
- Using Powershsell to Access SQL Data
- Control Your ScreenSaver With Powershell
- Finding Stale User Accounts with Quest Cmdlets
- Get User Roles in Sharepoint 2007
- My Adventures with Powershell and Charting Tools
- Dude, Where Are My Printers?
- Gathering the Number of Event Log Entries Over a Given Time-frame
- Adding Domain Users to Local Groups
- What...or How do you get something out of Powershell?
- Clearing Your Akamai Content Delivery Network Cache with Powershell
Tags$env 2007 Application programming interface Calculated Property CmdletBinding docicon Event Log Export-CSV functions Get-QADUser Get-WMIObject hashtables import-csv JSON LastLogonTimeStamp local groups looping Microsoft SharePoint Northwind object output parameters parametersetname Programming Scripting Games SELECT sharepoint sort-object Sql.DataSet SqlClient SqlConnection SqlDataAdapter Statistics TimeGenereated try/catch Windows PowerShell WinNT WMI Write-Host Write-Output Xbox 360 Xbox Live XML XMLDocument XPath
Tag Archives: hashtables
I have been meaning to get this blogged for a while, so I am finally taking a break from some other things to get it out here. I was recently asked to help identify where printers were located in an … Continue reading
Today’s script will show how to get a report of user access to webs and/or subwebs in a Sharepoint Site Collection. It is a good idea to know who has what access to the different areas of your Sharepoint site. Sometimes people get … Continue reading